More than Asset labels
Asset labels are normally produced with a unique barcode ID to identify the asset in a asset register or asset management system. The asset labels are produced on materials that suit the environment the label is being used in.
The asset labels can be printed on paper based labels for file records, synthetic polymer labels for fixed indoor labels, plastic labels for some outdoor environments and alloy labels for harsh or caustic situations.
We produce labels for airlines, government departments, schools, universities and corporate enterprises.
Production time for the labels is between 48 hours and 4 weeks depending on the type of label being produced.
Supply us with the following information so we can provide a quotation for the right asset labels.
1. What environment is the asset label going to be in. (Inside / Outside / On what surface / Cleaning applications)
2. What size would you require. Asset label sizes range from 30mm x 10mm to 200mm x 100mm.
3. What quantity do you require. Some label types have minimum quantities.
4. Think about a header on the label. This is what can be written above the barcode ID (ex. Property of ANZ Bank).
5. Select a unique barcode ID sequence (ex. A0000001 to A0005000).